Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Urban Decay's Eye Shadow Primer Potion- My Pick

I am currently on day 4 of my fun side gig, Sephora inside JC Penney. Why you ask? I have an addiction to make up and money. Yes, I did say addiction. So on top of the photography, training for GWCU, and my crazy life in general.... I will be bringing you my pick of favorite make up/skincare item of the week!

This week is ....






Eye Shadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay


What I love about it, your eyeshadow never melts, creases, or moves... it only $16! Its a must have for summer and basically year round. You will use less make up and it really brings out the pigment in your shadow.


Here is what Urban Decay says about it!



This miracle eyeshadow primer is unmatched by any other in the beauty industry! The genie in this bottle fulfills three wishes: eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant and lasting color, and absolutely NO creasing. Apply Primer Potion to lids before shadow application. It dries down almost instantly (and invisibly), creating smooth lids that are super powered eyeshadow magnets. The formula is full of silicone, which you beauty mavens know makes for a smooth and silky application. Packaged in a pretty genie bottle, our Potion applies with a magic wand and flocked applicator.


Tips: A little goes a long way! Apply a thin coat and let dry, then apply Eyeshadow as you normally would. Then DARE it to crease. (Double-dog dare it, even!)


I look forward to bringing you my next passion product next week. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation!

xoXO

Jameson

4 comments:

hoLLY said...

hewww! I might have to come and get that, it looks fabulous! You know I have the same addiction!

Alicia said...

okay...so does it REALLY work? I bought some stuff from MAC thinking it was going to be wonderful because I always get creases in my eyeshadow by the end of the day...and it was a big dissapointment (what a waste of $16!) Are you saying you work at JCPenny in the makeup department?

Alicia said...

okay so I totally just looked at your friend list and that girl Holly...I used to see her at the club all of the time! How do you know her?

fleurdelicat said...

It is so time for a new pick. I anxiously await your expertise....