Monday, July 21, 2008

If I could walk on water
If I could tell you what's next
I'd make you believe
I'd make you forget
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love
I miss the sound of your voice
Loudest thing in my head
And I ache to remember
All the violent, sweet
Perfect words that you said


-Matt Nathanson


Wow, I have been slacking on my blog. Yes, almost a month. Why, you ask... I have over extended myself and haven't made time for this. That will soon change when I make this a mandatory thing I do.



First order of business! The Dino Park from like a month ago....



Justin, my 1960s Ken Doll Bro who is receiving his Eagle Scout Saturday night! I am so proud of you and the choices you are making Justin. Keep your head up and thoughts focused and the rest of high school will be easy! I love you.




















Bill Allred from Radio from Hell...

My adorable little brother-Jordy.















What could be better than a whole field full of gorgeous soccerplaying boys? Not much. Next season... you have to come see for yourself!





As you may know, I have been to pretty much every Ogden Outlaw game this season... here were the couple pictures I took from the REAL SL game... Outlaws did lose, but it was a fun exibition game!


Of course I had to throw in another of sweet Maddie. I want to get a few more of her posted soon.


I will have my Sephora pick on by the end of the day!

XoXo


Jameson

2 comments:

Meili said...

Oh my GOSH! I LOVE this! Jamie, I had no idea you were a photographer! And Ashley - yowza!

fleurdelicat said...

Ashley who?