John Legend's PDA is my song for this morning. Thus the title for the blog. I was watching a show this morning where they said the following: "Without passion, maybe we would finally get some peace, but we would be so hollow." So rounding back to my song, we all need a little of what Mr. Legend is talking about. Something that can remind us why we fall in love, why we want to be carefree, and why we all want the crazy that goes hand in hand with love.
Congrats again!
A couple of weeks ago my friend Mike and his beautiful daughter Maddison(Maddie) came over for some pictures. They were mostly of Maddie, but I managed to make Mike join in a couple of them. I will have so much more to come on her, here is a sample!
I love this one to the right... Maddie had me pick these flowers from my yard. She managed to put one up her nose! Isn't she to die for? She makes me want one so bad. I know, I know, in time.
This one is by the river in my back yard and just messing around with my elf. Its kinda small right now, but I will do a repost later.
This is my favorite one from my time with M & M... I can hear Maddie's sweet, innocent, little giggle and it makes me laugh and feel so warm inside. Mike you are lucky to have Maddie to fill your life with tender moments.

I have yet to edit some of these, so you are getting the raw!


I have yet to edit some of these, so you are getting the raw!

As always please do not use my photography without my permission!
Soon to come**
Dinosaur park adventures with Dave & Radio From Hell!
XOXO
Jameson






3 comments:
Those pictures of maddie are way cute! She is a cute little gal for sure! You did a great job on the pictures! See you at the game on Friday! (I think there is a game on friday?)
those turned out so super cute! you have quite the eye for pictures-
I am Maddie's mommy, Rachel. Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures of her on your blog. I really enjoyed looking at them...
Post a Comment