I had the oppurtunity to enjoy dinner with my friends and my dad last night! Then to my personal horror, I watched "The Eye" with Jessica Alba after said dinner. I am pretty sure that I wanted to pee my pants mulitple times during that and I will no longer be partaking of long scary movies.
As usual, it has been a caotic week and I haven't been able to post any pictures due to lack of a willing internet connection.
Upcoming-
*Kenny & Christy's Wedding- The Jamie POV
*Maddie-Adventures in doing pictures of the cutest 4 year old ever. AKA, this grass is giving me a wedgy
*Jordy, Maddie, Jamie, and Radio From Hell at the DinoPark(Friday Night)(Everyone may think I am crazy, but I am way excited for some huge fake dinosaurs that may or may not terrify the children)
Now off to complete National Treasure 2 and hopefully I can find some green tea ice cream.
X.o.x.O.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I don't get your title of your post? I can speculate....but don't really understand!:)
Post a Comment