I am home sick today and bored out of my mind. I decided to do my usual routine of catching up on everyones blog... well Meili asked the question "If you could be anything or anyone what would you be?" Meili said she would be on broadway. I loved the picture by the way!
Me...
I would want to be like Audrey Hepburn. Not just an actress, but someone who takes an active role in society to help others. I would love to get in front of the camera and wear beautiful Givenchy dresses and have all different roles! Hmmmm.... I would love to travel and play in all different parts of the world... Like Meili, I would also get in front of the mirror and practice various lines from Breakfast at Tiffeny's and Funny Face. So I will now pass on the question- What or who would you be if you could be anything at this moment?
x.o.x.o.
Jameson
P.S. I would have said the female version of Bruce Wayne as in Rich and can kick criminal butt.... I thought Audrey was more practical.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment