In honor of what the last week has brought to my world, I wanted to remind all of you that this is not only my photo blog-but my personal thoughts as well... I guess not so personal since it is unlocked to the world. I will very soon be moving my photos to another site, so that I can make sure not to offend anyone. Until then, here is lyrics from one of my favorite songs High Road. Fort Minor and John Legend are amazing and wrote this song. It says more than I can say right now.
High Road
Fort Minor
You assholes are gonna see soon that I'm not playing
And start asking me the names that I'm not saying
But I'm trying to be bigger than the bickering
bigger than the petty name calling
under the breath talking
rumors and labels and categorization
I'm like a struggling doctor, no patients
But you can say what you want about me
keep talking while I'm walking away
You can say what you have to say'cause my mind's made up anyway
I'm taking the high road going above you
this is the last time that I'm gonna trust you
You can say what you have to say'cause my mind's made up anyway
all that bullshit you talk might work a lot
but it's not gonna work today
You people are running off at the mouth
Trying to make me take myself off safety
Trying to make my friends turn their backs on the team we built
building up some mistaken information
and I can't take this
lemme spell it out plain for you
angry groups complain about the things we do
I'm not changing direction, I'm stepping my game up
Maintaining my name, the same way I came up
You're gonna see that I'm not playing
And start asking me the names that I'm not saying
but I'm trying not to mention the names of people who wanna siphon attention
You like the hype but pretending you're part of the picture wont pass
You're like a high school dropout, no class
You can say what you want about me
keep talking while I'm walking away bitch
Now back to business. I did a shoot for Sherrie also known as Mamma Sephora. She is an amazing women, strong, bold, and my voice of reason. She has been so patient waiting on these and so here you go!
Sherrie- I think I can speak for all of us, you are a great boss and thanks for all you do for us!




This is my personal favorite, there is a great story to go along with it!
I have recently come up with a ton of extra time if anyone is interested in shooting. Please feel free to let me know!
X.O..
Jameson




No comments:
Post a Comment