Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Sisters


Sam came over last night. We sat around watching Sleepless with dad(his favorite movie)and going through the girl chat that happens. This morning we went for a "run" a term used loosely because I ran for about 3 minutes and became winded! So it was a really long walk. Next weekend we are talking about doing some shopping & maybe some lunch at the Cheesecake Factory which I have never tried.



This week has been a crazy one as usual. I think I wore myself out and I will be forever recovering from it. I was messing in my "studio room" and here is a sample of what happened.....



Photobucket


I am normally a black and white kind of girl, but I am trying really hard to get interested in color. So here is one of my very first attempts. Here is one of my Sam, we were just messing around last month....


Photobucket

Jameson

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I had no idea that you chopped off your hair. It looks very cute. Of course, you are gorgeous, so you could pull off anything! When are you going to be selling your pictures?

Alicia said...

Hey...so I am guessing sam is your older sister? You didn't chop off your hair did you...its just the way it looks in the picture? I love the editing on the picture of you...it looks fabulous!

Melanie said...

I can't make it this weekend because my husband is leaving for France on saturday - then I get to go play soccer Ü