Thursday, May 22, 2008

May is my favorite month.


I have been taking a break from just about everything, thus a break in my blog! Here are some quick updates!



Claire and I went to see our favorite local band Paxtin. Patrick who is the lead for them, was great and got a pic with us! We had so much fun and you guys were amazing.



Here is a picture that Leash posted and I thought I would repost. Its from the Ogden Outlaw game last Saturday! Come out and support Ogden's soccer team!




Leash, me, Anete, and Jaire!



Sunday night, Cathay, me, Claire(aka Jaire), and Burrell went to Made of Honor. I will say that I enjoyed it far more because Claire and I kept breaking into song..

"I'm not going to write you a love song, cause you asked for it!"


I love you Cathay, thanks for being my 2nd mom!


The night continued on with some other friends of mine when we attempted to watch the first 3 Indiana Jones. I fell asleep and everyone kept waking me up!



Monday was graduation for Bonneville. For those of you who know me well, I ran the Goldenwest Bonneville Branch inside the school. Claire and I went to see off this years interns... I will miss you Kyle & Lex!



Tuesday May 20th was mine and Derek's 3rd wedding anniversary. Wow, how time goes by. We went to the Prairie Schooner(I know I muffed that spelling up) and then for a drive around Pineview. That has always been one of our favorite things to do ever since we started dating 5 years ago. I remember many the sping/summer evenings going out to the point and dancing in the rain. I love you D!




This is one of my favorite pictures of us, so simple. I stole his picture while he was getting ready, so he didn't have a choice... its from last winter(we look so pasty!)



Here is one from our Christmas card mini-shoot... just playing around as usual. Derek is quite the joker!

Last but not least. I just wanted to say good job to the BHS boys soccer team, I know you lost but you didn't go down easy! Good luck next year guys.

xOxO

Jameson

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Finally a new post!:) Did you not love Made of Honor!? So stinkin cute...you just have to love Patrick Dempsey he is so adorable! I am glad you had a good anniversary!:) And yes we should take tons of pics! I do love that one with our matching shirts, it turned out so cute.