
I was out of the office today. I am a trainer for GWCU and I am out visiting other offices most of the week. Its so enjoyable and I meet all kinds of new people all the time. I was fortunate enough to get to drive up the canyon and listen to my "release" music on the way. Some of my favorite words from poet Sara Bareilles are as follows....
The time that I've taken I pray is not wasted
Have I already tasted my piece of one sweet love?
Sleepless nights you creep inside of me
Paint your shadows on the breath that we share
You take more than just my sanity
You take my reason not to care.
No ordinary wings I'll need
The sky itself will carry me back to you
The things I dream that I can do I'll open up
The moon for you
Just come down soon
I relate so well to music, I find lyrics that are close to my heart. I have a great friend that knows music and he is a great artist himself. Perhaps I will share my love for his music (along with some pictures I did of him) and you will come to know a little more about my taste. I am sure if it were up to him, he would forever be my personal dj, seeing as he is so critical of my taste but I enjoy his taste in other artists so much. Finding a good balance of music is like its own therapy! The TC, a good cd, and a long road without a specific destination is my very favorite release. Try it sometime, you won't be disappointed.
Thats all for me, night.
James
The time that I've taken I pray is not wasted
Have I already tasted my piece of one sweet love?
Sleepless nights you creep inside of me
Paint your shadows on the breath that we share
You take more than just my sanity
You take my reason not to care.
No ordinary wings I'll need
The sky itself will carry me back to you
The things I dream that I can do I'll open up
The moon for you
Just come down soon
I relate so well to music, I find lyrics that are close to my heart. I have a great friend that knows music and he is a great artist himself. Perhaps I will share my love for his music (along with some pictures I did of him) and you will come to know a little more about my taste. I am sure if it were up to him, he would forever be my personal dj, seeing as he is so critical of my taste but I enjoy his taste in other artists so much. Finding a good balance of music is like its own therapy! The TC, a good cd, and a long road without a specific destination is my very favorite release. Try it sometime, you won't be disappointed.
Thats all for me, night.
James




4 comments:
YEAH! You started posting...I am so excited!:) I see you removed my I love goldenwest comment!:)
Hey...its me again...I know you love photography...so check out this blog...she is amazing!
www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com
Hello there my old walking to school buddy! I saw your name on Alicia's blog and got all excited...haven't seen you in a while! Keep in touch, and check out our blog @ www.nateandbritwatkins.blogspot.com
Jamie! Now you will not be able to get rid of me Ü Your picture is really cute. I am so glad you called me - it has been forever. I am also glad that you can expand your list of friends now too. TTFN
Melanie
Post a Comment