


I recently went out to the Moto track with my friend Jordan and his uncle Brian. It was a great deal of fun and slightly nerve racking with bikes flying by! Thanks for letting me go and I really enjoyed the shoot!
This brings me to my next subject. Copyright. Photographers spend a great deal of time working on pictures. I personally love what I do. I am willing to share my work through various networks, so please don't steal my work or any other photographers work. We are more than liking going to be willing to let you use it with permission. I have no quandary letting you use it for whatever as long as its not altered from its original form. That's copyright infringement. I am asking nicely! If you have questions on what might be a problem, it doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks for your time!
xoxo
Jameson




1 comment:
These look awesome! Love the one where the background is all blurred! Action shot! Looks great! How are things going, haven't talked to you in while!
Post a Comment