Thursday, October 2, 2008

Going Greek


Saturday night I decided for the first time ever to partake in the Greek Food Festival. Being the Gyro fanatic I am, I was excited to try some real Greek and not just the kind from Crown Burger. Sherrie and I got there and we were met by my friend Gus(we have known one another since the 2nd grade). He took us around and showed us the ropes of great Greek food. Little did I know what awaited us Sunday morning from all of the glorious gluttony. We had gyros, rice, baklava, cookie things, doughnut things, spinach things(sorry I don't remember the names and or spelling). Sherrie and I were the happiest little Italian girls there... actually probably the only Italians there. Well long story short, Sunday hit us like a ton of bricks... food poisoning?? Maybe. Sick? Yes. Will I go back next year? Hell yes. It was worth it.


The Sephora girls going Greek!


Gus the Greek!

2 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Hey....Jameson? What I just know you as Jamzie lol jk. I came across your blog, thought I'd say hi, glad to see things are going well for you. Thats neat you are doing photography, I'm sure with your personality you have an eye for it. My wife works as a Studio Manager for Lindsay Jane Photography and shoots as well. You'll have to let me know how you are doing!

Unknown said...

All in all it was an awesome night! And I still love the Greeks, even if they did try and kill us off!