And I still feel you in the blankets pulled over my head
But I'm gonna wash away, oh I'm gonna wash away everything til you come home to me
-Ingrid Michaelson
So I clearly have a lot of things that have changed. I have a lot of things to say. I have a lot of thoughts always running around in my head! How about I say very little and leave the rest up to what is going on with my photography! I have been pretty busy and I mostly update through facebook. I am gradually going through my life and changing it for the better. Here are a few pics to update you on what is keeping me busy!
XoXo
Jameson
Eyelash extensions by Ali Oliverson. If you are interested in them, I will send you her info!


Next is the Hayes family pics!




1 comment:
I was wondering if you were ever going to update! You did great on Jenn's family pictures...she is so cute! Hope you are doing okay:)
Post a Comment