Unaware but you're still from someone
Don't Appear to care that I saw you, and I want you
What's your name? Cause I have to know it
You let me in and begin to show it
I'm terrified cause you're headed straight for it, might Get it
Hear the song playin on background
All alone but you're turnin up now
And everyone is risin to meet ya, to greet you
Turn around and you're walkin toward me
I'm breakin down and you're breathin slowly
Say the word and I will be your man, your man, say when
I haven't posted my song infatuation for a while now. This is Say When from The Fray. I love them:) I am trying to post pictures on a regular basis. I am also going to be unlocking my blog again shortly. I have received a number of complaints and I am going to give in:) This is Bailie and she is only a couple weeks old. I didn't realize how much a baby excretes(PC?) until I met her. I am really rethinking the whole wanting a baby for a while...
Happy soon-to-be spring!
XoxO
James







1 comment:
Way cute pics! I am ever impressed with all of your talents Ü
Post a Comment