Monday, November 10, 2008


This is my Derek! He is the most amazing, caring, loving, sexy, funny husband a girl could ask for. He is the kind of person that captures the attention of everyone around him! I love you D! The last few weeks we have had so much fun going to the Bodyworks, Jason Mraz, and the Spill Canvas/One Republic Concert at Weber! This week he has agreed to let me put Christmas up early! For those who have been to my house, you know that I love decorating for Christmas. Its been fun watching the stores get ready for the holidays as well. Sephora looks amazing and if you get a chance, stop by and check it out!
A lot has come about in the news lately, new president-elect, gay marriage, and so on. I have so many opinions, how do you know what is the right choice these days? Why should I chose who someone loves? What if I don't agree with my family, friends, or church? What happened to separation of church and state? I guess sometimes you just want peace at any means. Maybe, just maybe, I should be saying this... any of it. I may offend someone, that's not unusual for me. New topic...
Judge, jury, executioner. I have come to truly understand judgement the last year. I have learned so much about myself from the experiences I have had. Its interesting when people you have never met, who think they know you, spread information that is so hurtful. What does your religion teach? Pretentiousness? I understand that each person is responsible for their interpretation of faith. Why is it OK to go to church Sunday, the Temple Tuesday, and spread rumors Friday? What does that teach your children? What does that show me about your religion? People aren't perfect, I am not perfect. I am an open book, not by choice. Remember that karma will come back around and I hope that we all try just a little harder to be kind to others... even the people you haven't met.
xoxo
Jameson

4 comments:

hoLLY said...

I love your randomness.. I miss you roomie! muah!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,
This is Amber! I miss you at the GWCU. I am sure you are having more fun taking pics though! Well I hope all is well. Love your pictures! You are so talented.
Thanks,
Amber (Hyden) Neilson

Christy said...

Sorry we had to bail on you today...Next week for sure!! And I think we share the same opinion on stuff. Love is great, gay or straight!!

Kenny said...

Well said.. and thanks for the invite!